Here's what you need to do:
- Prepare a brief 2-5 paragraph bio about yourself, your team and/or your company.
- Secure a high resolution image representing your team/company, and/or a professional head-shot.
- Submit the bio and images to our administrator, Elaine Vail, at email@example.com.
- Include your high resolution logo if you'd like that included in the Spotlight, along with a link for your preferred website and/or contact information.
- Submissions are due the last Wednesday of the month in order to be included in the following month's Newsletter. Late submissions will be held for future issues.
Some additional tips:
- Feel free to pull an existing bio from your company website. You don't have to reinvent the wheel!
- While you're already in this mindset, be sure to update your business and personal profiles on the Chamber website using the same text and images! Double check to make sure you've selected a business category while you're there! Lake Nona residents and businesses, as well as people visiting or considering moving into the area often use our website directory as a resource, so don't miss out!
- For an idea of what has been done for past Spotlights, check out our Blog.
- Include everything you want included, all text and images, in your email to the administrator. She will not be able to take time searching online for missing information.