The Lake Nona Regional Chamber of Commerce is committed to promoting the core values of community, diversity, wellness and innovation in the Lake Nona / Orlando area.
Our quality programming at monthly events will offer you educational resources to promote a healthy work culture and business support.
We are a welcoming, dynamic, close-knit Chamber with unique, valuable networking opportunities with like-minded professionals and business owners in the Lake Nona area.
At the LNRCC, our business is helping yours grow!
For ALL Levels of Membership and Partnership**
• Member Information Center (MIC) log-in for each representative of your organization-assure all receive member rate
• Online directory listing/profile, search by company name, representative or category: https://www.lakenonacc.org/list **
• Clickable link to your company website **
• Subscription to our monthly e-newsletter
• Social Media post (a “welcome new member” link to your Chamber Member Profile on both our Facebook Page and Twitter account)
• Members-only pricing at monthly Chamber events
• Exclusive member-to-member discounts (Ability to post your own discounts on our website, available only to fellow members)
• “Proud Member” badge for your website, email signature, and business cards
• Free mobile app (access to member directory, events calendar, job listings, community news feed, and member-to-member deals)
• Post your own events (job listings, and member-to-member discounts on the Chamber website and community news feed)
• Complimentary Ribbon Cutting Event for first-time new members
• Special pricing and opportunities with our media partners
• Door prizes for events and branded items in New Member “swag bags” (items subject to Board approval)
• Exclusive event sponsorship opportunities
• Free admission to our monthly “First Tuesdays” business after-hours networking events
• Constant Contact® (prepay discounts of 20% for 6 months and 25% for 12 months)
* *Not available for the Student / Teacher / Non-Business Individual / Retiree membership level*
For # of Employees below - An Employee is considered as:
— A non-1099 employee; anyone who fills out a W2
— Includes owners and all full-time employees
— 2 part-time employees = 1 full-time employee