Your Membership Benefits
NETWORKING | CREDIBILITY | VISIBISIBILY
• Immediate access to hundreds of businesses and professionals through your Member Portal (powered by Chamber Master)
1. Create your Member Profile to market yourself and your business.
2. Post Hot Deals (Discounts) for Members to utilize and get to know your business.
3. Create a Member Event that is visible on the Events Calendar to promote your business or your services.
4. Communicate through email directly from your Member Portal to all members, or specific Members regarding your new Hot Deals, Member Events, or to connect with likeminded business professionals.
• Speaking opportunities within your first 60 days of joining the Chamber at any events you've registered for.
• Business logo published in Nonahood News, Chamber E-newsletter (published via Constant Contact), Chamber Website, and social media as a New Member when you join.
• Free Business Consulting appointments with Chamber Business Leaders.
• “Proud Member” digital logo for your website, email signature, and business cards.
And a "Proud Member" decal sticker for all brick and mortar businesses.
• Complimentary Ribbon Cutting event (at the Community Builder Membership Level) for first-time new brick and mortar members.
• Location of business visible on the Business Map found on our website.
• Be involved in shaping our business community by joining a committee.
Economic Development & Innovation
Marketing and IT
Young Professionals Group
• Members Only Events with Member Pricing
• Enhanced Visibility through Event Sponsorships (See Sponsorship Agreement)
- First Tuesday After Hours - Various Locations - 5:30pm - 7:30pm
- First Thursday Chamber Connections – Open Networking - Location: Culvers - 8:00a.m.
- Breakfast Connections - Every Second Thursday - Various Locations - 8:00 a.m.
- Business Luncheon - Every Fourth Friday - Various Locations - 11:30 a.m.
- Nona Professional Ladies Luncheons - Every Third Monday - Various Locations - 11:30 a.m
- Adopt-A-Highway – every other month, 2nd Saturday, 8 a.m.
- Ribbon Cuttings and Groundbreakings - As Scheduled